Jon Chelesnik

Owner, STAA
Hi everyone! I'm the owner of STAA and a former radio & TV sportscaster. Ask me whatever you need. I'm eager to help!

Jim Nantz Award AMA Tuesday March 9th

Hey, it's Jon Chelesnik.

I'm hosting a live Ask Me Anything in this space on March 9th for folks planning to apply for STAA's 2021 Jim Nantz Award and All-American Program.

Ask about anything related to the program -- from how applications are evaluated to how you can put your best foot forward in your submission.

The event will be on Tuesday March 9th at 2 pm EDT.

Save the date.

Hope to see you here on March 9th!
Like Comment

Job Opening: New Orleans Saints Radio Play-by-Play

New Orleans Saints radio broadcaster Zach Strief is resigning the position to join the Saints coaching staff.

The team's flagship radio station, WWL, is handling the hiring process. They are looking for someone who can elevate the game day experience on air, online and digitally.

Please indicate in your cover letter you learned of this opportunity through Sportscasters Talent Agency of America. Send demo and resume to:

Diane Newman
Operations & Program Director
diane@wwl.com

STAA has created an eGuide for you and all of our members, "Take Your Best Shot: Best Practices For Applying For Big Time Jobs." It contains information that might be helpful in your application for the Saints position.

Download your free copy on this page in the STAA Member Community.